Only a few days to go…
Click on this link
Rehearsals in Birmingham:
Monday 11 September 2017 – Saturday 16 September 2017
Monday 18 September 2017 – Saturday 23 September 2017
Monday 25 September 2017 – Saturday 30 September 2017
Monday 2 October 2017 – Saturday 7 October 2017
Monday 9 October 2017 – 14 October 2017
Monday 16 October 2017 – 21 October 2017
Details of how to apply are as follows:
¶ Upload a 1 minute YouTube clip of your child showcasing his/her talents. That can be singing, dancing, rapping or breakdancing – whatever you think best shows their performing talent and personality.
¶ Don’t forget to get your child to introduce themselves, and tell us their name, age and where they are from at the start of video.
¶ When you’ve uploaded the clip, complete our online application form and include a link to the video here http://bit.ly/2h9yP5G
¶ The closing date for you to get your clips and audition forms in to us is Sunday 5 February 2017 (please note the closing date has been extended).
Shortlisted children will be invited to attend an audition at The REP one day during week commencing 20 February.
Can you write a story in 500 words. If you can enter this competition.
- Deadline: Monday 13th March 2017
- Writing subject: We want your writing to be personal to you, so choose whichever topic you like.
- Length: 750 words
- Format: Upload digitally here or post bulk entries direct to us
- There are six categories:
- 5-7 years old
- 8-10 years old
- 11-14 years old
- 15-17 years old
- 18-25 years old
- 15-25 For Good Award for Non-Fiction
- All winners will win four tickets to see the London production of WICKED at the Apollo Victoria Theatre and an opportunity to meet cast members after the show along with an exclusive backstage tour.
- Our younger categories (5-7, 8-11 and 11-14) also win £50 worth of books/eBooks tokens to spend, as well as £100 worth of books for the winners’ school library donated by Hachette Children’s Books and a bespoke Wicked workshop for their school.
- Our older categories (15-17, 18-25 and For Good Award for Non-Fiction) also win £50 worth of books/eBooks tokens to spend and an exclusive writing experience with one of the Awards’ literacy partners.